Sunday 10 May 2015

The Blogs First Steps

This is the first time I've ever done anything like this. I'm hoping with this Blog I can help people living with Diabetes, not only them but maybe give the people that spend their living with, whether thats friends or family, what it's truly like to live with Diabetes, theres a lot more to this then most people believe or understand,
 It's not going to be a lecture or clinical, I'm just going to share the struggles and triumphs I have had and am going through. I wasn't the best Diabetic, in fact I was horrible with my control, but by sharing what i went through and in some cases my thought processes then maybe I can help at least one person going through what I did, because at the end of the day the Doctors can say they understand all they want and try to lecture you on the dangers, but coming from someone that actually went through it all might just help a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment